I'm SO excited!! WOO HOO!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!! YEEEHAW!!!! OH....maybe I should tell you why? hehe
I'm going to HOBBY LOBBY tomorrow! AND....better than that...>BIG LOTS!!!! Do you have ANY idea the things you can get a Big lots for crafting? And...its WAY affordable!
You can get small skeins of funky yarn for a buck each. There are racks and racks of awesome scrapbooking supplies for cheap. Most items are between 1 and 5 dollars, including super cute scrapbooks! There are tons of jewelry making supplies for around 1 to 5 dollars each as well! There are cute dishtowels for cheap if you like upcycling. Adorable socks for upcycling.....TONS o FUN at Big lots!
A lot of the fun of tomorrow is also that I am taking my two oldest daughters, my friend, and her daughter as well. It is destined to be a girl's DAY OF FUN! I promise to come back with a bunch of new crafty ideas to post!
- Upcycle tips .... or..... Upcycle-o-MANIA!
- Upcyled Skirt / Dress Tutorial
- Stamping out boredom
- Family Blog Travels
- A visit to The Frugal Family Fun Blog
- Blog hop Friday!
- Blog hop Most Embarrasing Moments....
- Crochet Wrist warmer mitts
- leftover lace and ribbons , rosettes , headbands ,...
- Frugal Finds for Future Fun!
- Basic Easy Ribbon or Lace Hair Clips
- 2 Cute Easy headband redos!
- My FIRST Award! ....AND YOURS!
- It's FRIDAY Hop time!
- Upcycling Jeans with my daughter
- Friday Blog hop!
- Monday Excursion!
- ▼ February (18)