Friday, February 11, 2011
Frugal Finds for Future Fun!
I went to Family Dollar the other day and picked up a few things.....In all I spent about 8 dollars (tax included), and I think I found some real gems! Not sure exactly what I'll do with them yet, but they all have some real potential!
- Upcycle tips .... or..... Upcycle-o-MANIA!
- Upcyled Skirt / Dress Tutorial
- Stamping out boredom
- Family Blog Travels
- A visit to The Frugal Family Fun Blog
- Blog hop Friday!
- Blog hop Most Embarrasing Moments....
- Crochet Wrist warmer mitts
- leftover lace and ribbons , rosettes , headbands ,...
- Frugal Finds for Future Fun!
- Basic Easy Ribbon or Lace Hair Clips
- 2 Cute Easy headband redos!
- My FIRST Award! ....AND YOURS!
- It's FRIDAY Hop time!
- Upcycling Jeans with my daughter
- Friday Blog hop!
- Monday Excursion!
- ▼ February (18)