PUGSTER

360702_$4.99 Fashion Beads!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March is National Craft month!

How awesome is it that it is both National Craft AND Crochet month?  I have another post up with an idea for National Crochet Month, but on this one:  Celebrating National Craft Month!

To Celebrate National Craft month, I will be featuring a different blogger with an interesting craft (and a couple of my own) every day!  Sounds like a hefty goal, but I'm up for it, and there are SO many awesome bloggers out there....I'm travelling all over blogville this month, so if you have a craft/blog you think I should be featuring, post here with what it is, why, and the link and I will consider it!  I'm WAY excited to be visiting y'all in blogville!  Let's have some fun crafters!

No comments:

Snapfinger

logos01_leaderboard

Swagbucks are AWESOME!

Search & Win