PUGSTER

360702_$4.99 Fashion Beads!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crochet Dishcloths - National Crochet Month

Here are a couple basic crochet dishcloth variations I made from a pattern that existed in my cluttered head! I crocheted the one on the left and 80% of the one on the right while our pastor taught self defence at our ladies' meeting last night! ( Side note.....I payed attention,so, don't mess with me!! hehe)


They both look very similar, however, this one has double crochets and chain 3's
around the outside.



And on THIS one has single crochets and ch 2's around the outside.

When I am done with them, I have started doing something my friend does with
hers to make them look cuter.  I fold them in half, roll them up, then tie a piece of string around them.
TOO CUTE!


No comments:

Snapfinger

logos01_leaderboard

Swagbucks are AWESOME!

Search & Win