PUGSTER

360702_$4.99 Fashion Beads!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dress making update - Sew NOT cheap!

So, the making of the plethera of dresses has been stalled because my SERGER BROKE!  More specifically, my lower looper thingymabober (technical term!).  To make matters worse, after checking around the internet, I find a ton of these parts at between 11 and 23 dollars, however, the part for MY particular model is, at its LOWEST....$33 dollars!  Sew NOT cheap!

I'm SEW bummed that part of the side cash I'm going to make for these dressis is going to be used to cover for the money I had to spend on this part!  However......(glass half full approach....)  It COULD have been a part that wasn't replacable without replacing the whole machine.....coule be worse!

So, as far as the dresses are concerned.....to be continued!

"God will take care of me....."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I am stopping by from the blog hop and am following your cute blog thru GFC. I would love a follow back whenever you get a chance. No hurry as today is Easter and the blogs aren't going anywhere. Enjoy the day and your family and Happy Easter!

Mary@http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

Snapfinger

logos01_leaderboard

Swagbucks are AWESOME!

Search & Win